Who we are
This website is owned by Trust Plant Ltd, trading as OPLA.
Trust Plant Ltd is dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us. You can be assured that the information you provide will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please return and review this Policy regularly.
Information we collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you make a purchase or leave a review.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Use of your information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is essential to ensure we offer the best possible service to you. We will not request any information that does not directly relate to how we communicate with you or assist in improving our website to continually improve our client service. We may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the information requested from us, relating to our services.
- To provide information on other services which we feel may be of interest to you.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or changes, that may affect our service.
- To follow up on your purchase for feedback and support.
Access to information
In accordance with the new GDPR guidelines, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right of access, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.